Serbian White Eagles FC – the players, coaches and staff – are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of youth and children in our own community and around the world who face challenges that limit their involvement in sport. While the name of our club reflects its European origins, the community focus is on building our Canadian heritage, community, and support for socially responsible causes. We support organizations that can translate the themes of soccer – those who teach the benefits of strong leadership, teamwork, communication skills as well as the importance of good health and fair play.
We believe that the lessons of the sport help individuals to become well adjusted and responsible adults, strengthen self-confidence and empower youth to make strong decisions.
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- Daily Bread Food Bank
- Divac Humanitarian Organization
- St. Peter & Paul’s Church (Oakville)
- All Saint’s Church (Mississauga)
- St. Sava Church (Toronto)
- St. Archangel Michael’s Church (Toronto)
- The United Way of Greater Toronto
- Krajina Monastery fund
- Hercegovina Hospital/Home for the Aged
- Villa Charities